• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Interesting business

Started by Dreepa, July 25, 2006, 09:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Hey, that's cool.  You could have fun tweaking the gov't with them.  They're pretty expensive, though.

Minsk

I may have to get one of those. But I betcha getting it through customs would be tricky... :D

aries

Quote from: Minsk on July 25, 2006, 10:48 AM NHFT
I may have to get one of those. But I betcha getting it through customs would be tricky... :D

Canadian customs officers look everywhere for excuses not to arrest for marijuana, even "I left my doctor's note at home" works most of the time.

Coming back into the US, it is, of course, a zero-tolerance federal felony, especially if you're within 10000 miles of a safe school zone.

KBCraig

You could always get hibiscus instead; it's cheaper.

Kevin

Pat McCotter

Lloyd Danforth

My father once suggested we use other plants to camoflage our Pot plants, including Hibiscus and Beggars Lice.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: aries on July 25, 2006, 12:43 PM NHFT
Coming back into the US, it is, of course, a zero-tolerance federal felony, especially if you're within 10000 miles of a safe school zone.
In the Manchester PD office they have a map of the city with "drug free zones" .... they all overlap.

Dreepa

Quote from: russellkanning on July 26, 2006, 08:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: aries on July 25, 2006, 12:43 PM NHFT
In the Manchester PD office they have a map of the city with "drug free zones" .... they all overlap.
Drug free zones are funny to me.  If drug are illegal than isn't the whole state a drug free zone?

Oh yeah I forgot it is so that they can throw extra charges on people.  That sounds fair.

dalebert

Quote from: Dreepa on July 26, 2006, 08:40 AM NHFT
Oh yeah I forgot it is so that they can throw extra charges on people.  That sounds fair.

hehe. NJ has about three spots about 10 sq ft each where no zone overlap. You can stand in those spots, probably out in the middle of the woods somewhere, and sell drugs without the extra penalty.  :)