• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lynch: "Fibbing" about his budget record

Started by KBCraig, July 26, 2006, 01:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

Well, if the Book of Mormon synthysized nicely with the Bible -- that wouldn't be so bad.

But it doesn't.

The Catholic Apacrapha meshes with the Old and New testament more then the book of Mormon. The bood of mormon is out in la la land relatively speaking.

The Jews is understandable. they Don't believe Jesus was the messiah. I've actually been able to show many Jews the prophesies in the old testament and how it meshes with the New Testament gospels. Some have come around to accepting Christianity and becoming "completed" or "Messionic" Jews. and some haven't.

But the book of mormon has no lineir or lateral connection to either the old or new testament except some random vission that some guy had -- with no physical evidence that the book ever existed.

Tracy

KBCraig

I wonder what the Mormons have to say about Lynch fibbing about his budget record.

Pat K

Or what Lynch has to say about the Mormans

tracysaboe

Quote from: KBCraig on July 31, 2006, 12:27 AM NHFT
I wonder what the Mormons have to say about Lynch fibbing about his budget record.

LOL

;D

Tracy