• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My new license plates finally arrived!

Started by Insurgent, September 27, 2006, 07:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on September 30, 2006, 01:30 AM NHFT
I don't think anyone will get beaten over the new AntiGov plate.  Cops tend not to beat white people for little reason very often.

Keywords here: "white" and "very."

tracysaboe

Quote from: Michael Fisher on September 30, 2006, 12:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Keith and Stuff on September 30, 2006, 01:30 AM NHFT
I don't think anyone will get beaten over the new AntiGov plate.  Cops tend not to beat white people for little reason very often.

Keywords here: "white" and "very."
And tend
Tracy

9thmoon

Quote from: Michael Fisher on September 29, 2006, 11:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: 9thmoon on September 28, 2006, 11:41 AM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on September 27, 2006, 07:56 PM NHFT
I'll gladly pay the State the extra $30 to tell them how bad they are  :D

Oh, my god.  I think I'm in love. 

*coughwasteofmoneycough*

ehem...

You haven't seen my last few cars.

I just bought this one last Thursday, but give me a couple weeks...

Tyler Stearns

Insurgent, you have some good taste in stickers.  I have some of the same ones on my truck  :P

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Insurgent on September 30, 2006, 11:01 AM NHFT
Quote from: tracysaboe on September 30, 2006, 12:49 AM NHFT
Yeah. Why would you give the government 1 extra nickle then you absolutely need to ???

TRacy

When the act itself has meaning.

Exactly!  My 'Live Free Or Die Plates' are worth every penny I paid for them.  If 1/100 of the people behind me in traffic (particularly out of state) think about what that means, I have spent wisely.

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 01, 2006, 10:20 AM NHFT
Quote from: Insurgent on September 30, 2006, 11:01 AM NHFT
Quote from: tracysaboe on September 30, 2006, 12:49 AM NHFT
Yeah. Why would you give the government 1 extra nickle then you absolutely need to ???

TRacy

When the act itself has meaning.

Exactly!  My 'Live Free Or Die Plates' are worth every penny I paid for them.  If 1/100 of the people behind me in traffic (particularly out of state) think about what that means, I have spent wisely.

Yup.  Love your plates, Insurgent.  When I bought mine, I had to explain what TANSTAAFL meant to the girl in the DMV.  She had never heard the term.  If my plates inspire just a few people to fondly recall Robert Heinlein and pick up a bit of flaming libertarian sci fi pulp fiction, I consider my money well spent.  Hell, I consider my money well spent every single time I look at my plate; it amuses me, and it helps me identify my car in crowded parking lots (I had no idea how common my make, model and color of car would be in New Hampshire!)

9thmoon

Quote from: Friday on October 02, 2006, 07:18 AM NHFT
Hell, I consider my money well spent every single time I look at my plate; it amuses me, and it helps me identify my car in crowded parking lots (I had no idea how common my make, model and color of car would be in New Hampshire!)

Is that your Subaru wagon?  I just bought one Thursday, and I'm moving to NH in 3.5 weeks  =) 

maineiac

The ANTIGOV plates are nice!

Next time around, I'd like to get some of these:

Quite nice, I think!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Gabo on September 28, 2006, 05:24 PM NHFT
A state provided and registered license plate claiming your opposition to the state....
How ironic.

Yea!  Its Cool!