• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wanted to say Hello

Started by DaveIsTalking, September 28, 2006, 07:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveIsTalking

Hello to All,

I'm not in NH but I'm in Boston.  I found you site becuase I was doing a lot of on line reading about Arthur Porth and Irwin Schiff, so when searching for other sites and info I found this.  I signed up to post after reading some of your topics.  You guys really do a lot for your cause.  I plan on reading through your site and try to learn about your history and past battles.  I thank you for allowing me to post this and read about your organization. 

Kat Kanning

slim

Glad to see you found the site ;D Not everyone here is in NH i.e. I am in NY but looking to move to NH to fight for freedom.

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Jason Rand

Revmar

Hi Dave, and welcome.  if you've not done so yet, check out www.freestateproject.com

It's the "bus" that many of us took to get here. :bus:

Dreepa

Quote from: Revmar on September 29, 2006, 05:29 PM NHFT
Hi Dave, and welcome.  if you've not done so yet, check out www.freestateproject.com

It's the "bus" that many of us took to get here. :bus:

And move within 2 years
www.pledgebank.com/first1000

mraaron

I used to listen to Irwin on shortwave radio...I like his personality. 

Radical_Teen

Welcome! Hope you come to NH soon, home of the Freedom.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: DaveIsTalking on September 28, 2006, 07:31 AM NHFT
Hello to All,

I'm not in NH but I'm in Boston.  I found you site becuase I was doing a lot of on line reading about Arthur Porth and Irwin Schiff, so when searching for other sites and info I found this.  I signed up to post after reading some of your topics.  You guys really do a lot for your cause.  I plan on reading through your site and try to learn about your history and past battles.  I thank you for allowing me to post this and read about your organization. 

8)

Thanks for joining us!