• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"How to Stage a Coup, American-Style" -Time Magazine on the FSP

Started by BOVER, November 05, 2006, 09:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I like the timing of this - at election time - when most of the country is so fed up with the the trash which has taken over Washington is particularly high.

d_goddard

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 06, 2006, 04:14 PM NHFT
Well .... we will have to step up the activism to get more big articles so more people are quoted .... and Denis gets his bumper shown.
Thanks for the reminder, I need to plaster an NHLA bumper sticker on the back of the car, and replace the oval NHFREE with one of the more-readable rectangular ones.

John

error

Insurgent

Quote from: d_goddard on November 06, 2006, 04:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jon Maltz on November 06, 2006, 03:44 PM NHFT
Of the 17 bumper stickers, not a single one with a URL big enough to read.  No FSP sticker, no NH Free sticker.
Damn you, Insurgent, and your lousy choice of bumper stickers!

(j/k of course)

Hey, I didn't know they were going to use a photo of my truck in the article. For that matter, I didn't even know they took a photo of it. Too bad; I didn't have my new license plates by then, "ANTIGOV"!

Tyler Stearns

Speaking of bumper stickers, does anyone on here own a biege sedan with a white FSP bumper sticker on right hand side of the bumper?  It also has another sticker in the window.  I saw it parked in downtown plymouth this morning at about 9 am.