• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I want my FTL

Started by John, February 23, 2007, 11:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Where the heck is "my" FTL?  I have no INSTANT FTL from Friday night?
What's going on?  Damn that Ian (and Mark): what are they doing?  Out late partying at the NHLF?

Kidding - you know!  YOU DESERVE A BREAK.  I hope you(particularly Ian)'re having a great time.  PARTY TIME!

Now, you guys are getting to welcome others Home.
Ain't that sweet?

error

The Internet connection here at the hotel is SLOOOOOOOOOW!

slim

Quote from: error on February 24, 2007, 08:43 AM NHFT
I agree I think they should upgrade to a OC48 connection especially with all the libertarians in the hotel.  >:D

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: slim on February 24, 2007, 10:58 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on February 24, 2007, 08:43 AM NHFT
I agree I think they should upgrade to a OC48 connection especially with all the libertarians in the hotel.  >:D

It was great meeting you yesterday, slim   :hug2:

error

I had lots of fun meeting everyone, though I'm quite sure now that I didn't meet everyone!

I'm still here in Concord, though I am told this is definitely not a party town. So I will probably stay in my hotel room tonight and write more stuff.

Dan

Yeah, damnit, and don't come out until you've written an article for every forum event.  And no lame excuses like "I didn't even attend all the forum events!"