• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord Monitor on the Liberty Forum

Started by Dreepa, February 26, 2007, 07:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: mappchik on February 26, 2007, 02:13 PM NHFT
I have to put in a plug for the Union Leader here. Not only did they give pretty darn good coverage to the forum, they are just plain nice people.

Ben Kepple, who was covering Ron Paul's speech on Sunday, had asked for my name, and where I was from, just in case he used a photo with me in it. I emailed today asking if there were anyway to get a copy, and he emailed it to me. I'm so VERY happy! It's me, talking with Ron Paul, and it's a good picture. It is going right next to the photo of me with Harry Browne from the 2000 election night party in Atlanta!

If you feel so inclined -- post the photo here -- I'd love to see it.

~Kate

mappchik

That would ruin my anonymity  8) and make it tough for me to sneak back into New Hampshire.

Actually, if I can purchase a high res version from the photographer, I'll gladly post the low res one here.
(I'm waiting for an answer now.)

Just rec'd instructions on how to buy my high res copy, so now I feel like I'll own the image:

Dan

I use Google Apps for your Domain.   One of the cooler features is the shared document storage for spreadsheets and word processing... it isn't quite Writely yet, but it allows for quick collaborative efforts like this.

CNHT

Hmm I dunno, both they and WMUR refused to attend the house party.

CNHT

mappchik

error

Quote from: mappchik on February 28, 2007, 10:49 PM NHFT
Newspaper AND Radio in the same day... I'm almost a celebrity in my own house.

Bah, well, we all love you around here! :) Tell your husband I said to start packing! ;)

Rocketman

Quote from: mappchik on February 26, 2007, 02:13 PM NHFT
I have to put in a plug for the Union Leader here. Not only did they give pretty darn good coverage to the forum, they are just plain nice people.

Somebody should tell the Union Leader the legislature is considering marijuana policy reform.  Unlike WMUR, every other half-important paper in the state, they don't seem to think it's news.