• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Carpet cleaning services

Started by LiveFree, February 27, 2007, 10:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

LiveFree

I have a Bissel steam cleaner, experience in a hotel (spring and fall cleaning, spending hours a day moving furniture and steam cleaning hotel carpets to near new condition) as well as my own home (lots of old, dry, embedded kitty pee), willing to drive almost anywhere in NH if there's enough work.

Negotiable rates (name a price, you might be surprised!), you provide the water from the tap and I'll do the rest!

You'll be supporting a poor, pro-liberty college student.

Russell Kanning

LiveFree

Laconia area, but like I said, willing to travel for the right amount of work.

Also, seeing as I'm a poor college student, I'm only really available on weekends, and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays after 4:30-5ish (plus time to travel if outside my area).

Russell Kanning

I am sure someone will need the service in the near future.

Kat Kanning

Oh, I was just thinking I wanted to clean my carpet.  Don't have money right at the moment though.

LiveFree

Sweeeet.

I suppose I should mention that among some of the nasty things I had to clean up at the hotel I worked at were wine stains (those are nice, require some brushing and elbow grease) and puke (yep, New Years Day was always a fun day at work...), so if you like to party, but don't like taking care of some of the stuff that can happen as a result, I'd be happy to come clean it up for ya.

LiveFree

No business card, just figured I'd see if anyone wanted a carpet cleaned.  I'm not set up as a business or anything, just sort of looking for some side work, under the table.  As such, I'm not too sure a hotel would be so interested, unless they like to pay cash.

If they could pay cash, I suppose I could bust out 2 or 3 rooms of that size per hour for maybe 5 bucks a room depending on how clean they want them and how dirty they are, and if there's water available in room to refill the machine and a drain to get rid of the dirty water.  Oh, and that's also dependent on having most of the furniture out of the way.  That includes a quick vacuuming beforehand.  If I have to move furniture, than it'd be a few bucks more depending on how much of a PITA it'd be.

I'll be honest here, if it's a hotel, they'd probably be best off making their own staff move furniture and do the carpet cleaning if they can get a machine.

Dreepa

Quote from: LiveFree on March 04, 2007, 08:49 PM NHFT
No business card, just figured I'd see if anyone wanted a carpet cleaned.  I'm not set up as a business or anything, just sort of looking for some side work, under the table.  As such, I'm not too sure a hotel would be so interested, unless they like to pay cash.

If they could pay cash, I suppose I could bust out 2 or 3 rooms of that size per hour for maybe 5 bucks a room depending on how clean they want them and how dirty they are, and if there's water available in room to refill the machine and a drain to get rid of the dirty water.

Don't forget your travel time.... Maybe raise your rates a bit.

LiveFree

Like I said, for enough work...