• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

DO YOU NEED HELP @ NIGHT OR ON THE WEEKENDS?

Started by jimolson, May 11, 2007, 06:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jimolson

I have nights and weekends open and I would like to find steady work for Saturday/Sundays.

I do;
Interior,Exterior painting
Drywall
Tile
Demolition
Dump runs
Cleaning
Pressure washing (house,decks,garage ect.)
Help you move
Or just give you a hand with the honey do projects that have been lacking. I've got my own tools, truck, trailer and able body, I just want to work.

Referances upon request.
Dependable, Honest and Reliable.

Manchester,NH 03104
Jim @ (603)533-0841

HURRY, WEEKENDS ARE FILLING UP QUICK!!! 

cathleeninnh

But have you passed the liberty test?

j/k... sort of

It is funny that now that we are thinking of how we might have to get odd jobs done, I wonder how to go about determing if someone is worthy of my business.

Cathleen

MaineShark

Quote from: cathleeninnh on May 11, 2007, 07:40 AM NHFTBut have you passed the liberty test?

j/k... sort of

It is funny that now that we are thinking of how we might have to get odd jobs done, I wonder how to go about determing if someone is worthy of my business.

If he shows up with a gun strapped on, that's a pretty good sign.  Ask him to complete the "Live free or die" quote.  Most liberty-lovers seem to know the second half.

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

I am not likely to have a gun where you can see it, and, I can't always remember 'Death is not the worst of evils', but, I can do what i say I can for the price I quote, when a quote is possible.
We'll just have to start a Better Porc Business Bureau. 

cathleeninnh

Lloyd, you are already on my approved list.

Cathleen

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 11, 2007, 08:12 AM NHFTI am not likely to have a gun where you can see it...

That's okay... I have a compass.  If you make it go screwey when you walk past, you're good! :o ;D

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

What if I'm carrying one of those 'wash in the dishwasher' guns?

Pat K

Lloyd is one of the fastest spud shooters in the East.

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 11, 2007, 03:45 PM NHFTWhat if I'm carrying one of those 'wash in the dishwasher' guns?

Still a good bit of steel in most...

Better carry a bowie knife or something else, to help out :)

Joe

powerchuter

penguins4me

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 11, 2007, 03:45 PM NHFT
What if I'm carrying one of those 'wash in the dishwasher' guns?

Lloyd's done got hisself a Glock 7?? O.o

-edit
Added explanatory link for obscure joke. :(

Lloyd Danforth

No.  I'm oldschool (and cheap) and think that the only plastic accepaible in a gun is the grips.  When Remington first started putting plastic stocks on 22's, I knew things were going to Hell.