• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene to Resume House Inspections

Started by Kat Kanning, April 20, 2005, 01:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: KBCraig on April 23, 2005, 11:08 PM NHFT
Presumably, the in(spy)ector's private, non-city car is either parked on the street (possibly illegaly), or in the homeowner's driveway (trespassing).

Is there a Keene freester who owns a tow truck? The inspector could find it unprofitable to spend all his revenue enhancement "assessment" time tracking down his car.

Hey, I think I just coined a new term for us: "Freesters"! It's a bit reminiscent of freepers, and it sure rolls off the tongue more easily than "Free Staters" or "FSPers". Any takers?

Kevin

Please submit a form in triplicate for this proposal and get it stamped as approved by the all powerful OZ.

KBCraig

I think "Freesters" also works for those who will be freezing their keisters.  ;D

Kevin

AllanHampton

Bow down and lick the hand that allows you to rent a house, or outright own anything else. At least until government ?legislation? that infringes on your Rights is repealed. Government courts will not save your ownership, or other Rights, but will enforce government legislation that infringes on your Rights.

Allan

jgmaynard

I know the locals here have not been happy for years about this possibility. Could be a rallying call to gather locals to the light side of the force. :)
LTE's, call-ins to the new lib radio show on WKBK, and a demonstration or two could work wonders for us if we play our cards right... :D

JM