• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MECHA

Started by PinoX7, June 26, 2007, 08:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

Quote from: PinoX7 on June 27, 2007, 07:02 PM NHFT
Shouldent this be Headline news? 13million Mecha gangsters, hate everything american.. And the police do nothing to stop these people.. Bush thinks if he gives them a workers program, or full amnesty then the problem will just dissolve, but these people are not here to work, there here to Take over!

Oh and i thought i would be safe in 'new hampshire' but i seriously doubt they would stop wish just the south west states. They already claimed the whole continent..

c'mon man. . . . I dont' agree with you on everything here. . . but I'm not going to say I've not read the same things you're reading.  I've seen some really bad illegal aliens, that do pretty heinous things. . .things that would land a citizen in jail.  But some of the things you're writing about, about how they've claimed the continent and such.   Wouldnt' that be better for you to go to a republican or a anti-illegal immigration forum?  I mean, you know that most people in here aren't going to agree with you, and they don't agree with me either on this.  But they'll respect you if you show some proof of these things, and state your opinion.  This just looks like flame posts meant to stir everyone up into a tizzy. . . you're not really informing anyone right?

you probably would be safe in NH. . . and if you don't feel safe go get a gun and hide out in one of those "elaborate compounds" that all those "crazy liberatarians" have in the woods.   ;D