• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Does anyone use ST, Mary's Credit Union

Started by porcupine kate, July 24, 2007, 08:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

I'm thinking of joining St. Mary's credit union.  Does anyone use this credit union and what do you think of it.  It is open to any HN resident and it shares no fee ATM's all over the state.  It also has online banking. I like the fact it isn't for government employees.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: porcupine kate on July 24, 2007, 08:42 AM NHFT
I'm thinking of joining St. Mary's credit union.  Does anyone use this credit union and what do you think of it.  It is open to any HN resident and it shares no fee ATM's all over the state.  It also has online banking. I like the fact it isn't for government employees.

We don't use st mary's but they do have a stellar reputation. I know another porc that chose to bank with st mary's for the same reasons you are stating.

Dreepa

Also find out if 'downtown Warner' has a bank.  ( I don't know)

Bow Mills (now Merrimack County Bank)  has no fees on their checking accounts and no fees at their atms.

Rocketman

I have an account with St. Mary's and I like them -- cool main office, too.

porcupine kate

The bank in downtown Warner is Sugar river bank.  They have five branches in the area,  They are my other choice.  The only draw back is the small number of free ATMs.  None of them are in Concord.  I haven't made decision between that bank or St. Mary's.

dalebert

Do they have free checking and free online bill pay?

Dreepa

Quote from: porcupine kate on July 25, 2007, 08:39 AM NHFT
The bank in downtown Warner is Sugar river bank.  They have five branches in the area,  They are my other choice.  The only draw back is the small number of free ATMs.  None of them are in Concord.  I haven't made decision between that bank or St. Mary's.
yeah that was my dilema... I try and get cash before I leave my town... or I do have another Credit Union account that allows me to have 3 free withdrawls if I need to.