• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

HYIP

Started by SpeedPhreak, July 17, 2007, 01:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedPhreak

I have been "investing" (read - gambling) in HYIP for about a year now.  After wading through a lot of scams & cashing out on the few legit programs I found I am up about 10% - I am going to stick w/FOREX from now on.

For those that don't know - HYIP is High Yield Investment Program.  Most are a scam & you should probably stay away - it really is more like gambling.  In my experience 90% or more rip you off at one point or another (some pay a couple times then run - others just run).

The reason I am writing this is to give info on a program I am in that is closing at the end of August & we need to get 23k more members by then or ??  Right now we are getting about 2500 new members a week.  I never posted this before because I didn't want to be responsible for anyone losing money if this program is a scam - so beware.  However, I really "want" to see this program finish & not end because of a technicality...

Check it out & decide if you have 30euros lying around in an e-gold/1mdc account to take a chance with (I know I can blow twice that on a night on the town).

http://www.globalpensionplan.net/?id=SpeedPhreak

MatthewDP

sounds like a scam to me...just like every other alleged high-yield investment plan that's ever existed.

penguins4me

I am vastly amused by the "securing your connection" redirection page dumping you at a plain old non-SSL HTTP page... :D

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: MatthewDP on July 19, 2007, 03:47 PM NHFT
sounds like a scam to me...just like every other alleged high-yield investment plan that's ever existed.

thats why i call it gambling - most are scams & of the ones that do pay they usually eventually turn into a scam too.  threw some luck in getting out of some scams at the right time I am up overall... but I am done after this one & 1 other that i have been with for almost a year.  I would rather concentrate on FOREX - which reminds me penguin - are still doing your thing?

like i said - if you gamble; you can blow it in vegas or you can try this.