• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Recent transplant from FL looking for friends i met at porcfest

Started by leavingFLsoon, September 13, 2007, 11:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leavingFLsoon

that means all those keenenittes, like russell, kat, calob, Ian, mark, dave, the freeminds tv ppl that my friend helped set up there live show at the porcfest. if you dont know who this is i was the guy with the dreads, pretty sure the only one that was there fitting that discription, please contact me @3216524540. That means you gard, wayne, and all the local celebs!!!

David

I remember you.   :)  Best time to meet the keene folks in during one of our meet ups.  They are changing the locations, so all the updated info is in the keene and monadnock section of this forum.  You just missed the larger monthly 'official' fsp meeting. 

Kat Kanning

leavingFLsoon

well too bad i missed that, i am thinking of moving ot keene, i probably need roomates or cheap rent, Keene or bust

leavingFLsoon

keep me posted Scott, i think i am going to go to keene to for a visit.. i was hoping to meet some of you

David

we have long needed a porc house in Keene.  It makes moving in so much easier.  It is one of the reasons IMHO that manchester has so many new arrivals.  I count 3 porc houses there. 

FTL_Ian

Quote from: David on September 15, 2007, 10:21 PM NHFT
we have long needed a porc house in Keene.  It makes moving in so much easier.  It is one of the reasons IMHO that manchester has so many new arrivals.  I count 3 porc houses there. 

I agree, but I can't afford it.   :'(

I hope someone will invest to help make Keene more friendly to arriving Porcupines...

Puke

Porcupine Realtor

Welcome!!  I remember you from PorcFest.  You'll love the liberty up here.  I just moved 2 weeks ago and there are liberty activists everywhere -- how refreshing!  See you soon.

srqrebel

Welcome! I, too, remember you from Porc Fest -- I had just moved up from FL myself (with the pressure washing business)... hope to see you in Keene soon! :)