• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What happened to Furb?

Started by Friday, October 13, 2007, 03:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Anybody know what happened to Furb?  I just saw him a few months ago, but have reason to believe he no longer lives in the Free State.   :dontknow:

Insurgent

I haven't heard from him in a while, either. According to his MySpace he's in Utah!  :o http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75624320

Dreepa

Yeah he left about a month or so ago.  he posted on a ron paul yahoo group that he was leaving.  He never stopped by for those signs he wanted.

David

Kat Kanning

Colorful character who was running Dartmouth Porcs for a while  :D  Nice guy.

Insurgent

Furb was a libertarian in Minnesota when I met him. He was know especially for his handle-bar moustache  :) He was, I think the first early mover to New Hampshire from Minnesota, followed by Margot and family, then Ron, Carl, Chopsy and myself. Minnesota is a nice place to be from

Ron Helwig

Jeremy Robert Furbish (and family) has temporarily relocated to attend school. He does plan on returning in a few years.

IIRC, he no longer has the handlebar mustache.

d_goddard

Quote from: Ron Helwig on October 23, 2007, 02:34 PM NHFT
Jeremy Robert Furbish (and family) has temporarily relocated to attend school. He does plan on returning in a few years.
I know at least 3 other super-activists in that same category.
That's OK ... they will come back to us able to do even more than when they left!

cathleeninnh

We do have schools here. Do people even think about the cost/benefits? Not even a free school could get me to leave for more than a short visit.

Cathleen

d_goddard

Where to get one's education is a very personal choice.
My chosen area of study was Chemical Engineering and Computer Science... I went to one of the best schools in the nation for both. I would recommend to any person, especially if they are young, to invest in the best education they can afford. Especially if they are getting a degree with real, marketable skills.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: d_goddard on October 23, 2007, 04:41 PM NHFT
Where to get one's education is a very personal choice.
My chosen area of study was Chemical Engineering and Computer Science... I went to one of the best schools in the nation for both. I would recommend to any person, especially if they are young, to invest in the best education they can afford. Especially if they are getting a degree with real, marketable skills.

Way to go fighting the Degree Tyranny that has destroyed higher education in this country.

anarchicluv

Yep, the Furb now lives in Utah.  He's actually in my local Ron Paul Meetup group.  Good guy, from what I know thus far.  When I first saw him I was like "yo, you look REAL familiar".  It took me a while to figure out that I must have seen his face on the FSP forums years ago when the vote took place. 

He tells me that after the RP campaign he'll be working hard to get people signed up for the FSP and that he'll be moving back sometime in the next few years.

Jacobus