• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Talk Live Now On-Air in Keene!

Started by FTL_Ian, November 16, 2007, 12:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

http://freekeene.com/2007/11/16/tune-into-free-talk-live-on-1290-am-wkbk-saturday-nights/

Join me and my cohost Mark for Free Talk Live, Saturday nights from 7-10p on 1290 AM WKBK! We also do a weeknight show that you can listen to online at freetalklive.com.

If you live in the Keene area and like the show, please take a moment to contact WKBK's Program Director Dan Mitchell and tell him thanks. You can usually reach him in the morning at 603-352-9230 or anytime via e-mail: dan at wkbkam.com

Thanks for listening!

David

I rarely get out of work early enough on sat to ever listen to your show during its on air time, but i was listening to the last hour when the cop ticketed me recently.   :)  About 9:30. 

Tom Sawyer

This is the expected radius of destruction...
Red zone shows the 100% statists aggravation area.
Purple zone statists may experience nausea and vomiting.

Russell Kanning

very cool

the locals will keep wondering why there are out of area callers :)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 16, 2007, 02:37 PM NHFT

:icon_pirat:

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 16, 2007, 12:49 PM NHFT
please take a moment to contact WKBK's Program Director Dan Mitchell and tell him thanks. via e-mail: dan at wkbkam.com
Done

FTL_Ian

Thanks, let me know if he gets back to you.

Kat Kanning

Free Talk Live is featured on Strike the Root today.  It's got the von NotHaus interview.

FTL_Ian

porcupine kate

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 16, 2007, 02:37 PM NHFT

So close It kills me.  I'm just out side the nausea and vomiting zone.  I would love to hear you live while I'm in my car. 

Your web site says WNTK broadcasts on Saturday nights but they always have a sports broadcast on when I tune in.

FTL_Ian

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

i've heard kbk as far as nashua , on my car radio at least.  well enough to call in.