• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where to get ammo?

Started by Quantrill, April 17, 2007, 08:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Puke on April 18, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on April 18, 2007, 04:24 PM NHFT

I was thinking of a large box truck that could travel around.  Sort of like an ice cream truck, but for adults.  Of course, that would mean dealing with a lot of Federal and State paperwork and licensing...

Joe

That is an awesome idea!
"The gun truck is coming!", heard as all the men on the street run out with cash in hand.
The jingle played could be 'The Flight of the Valkyries' by Richard Wagner.

;D

MattLeft

I've used Ammoman.com numerous times with good results.  Also, they have good deals on bulk crappy ammo (cough, cough...Wolf..cough).  Not only is it cheap for training, you get so good at instant, instinctive malfunction clearance.   With Wolf's frequent mis-fires, you'll find yourself busting out a "tap,rack" without missing a beat.  Just make sure you keep your practice ammo separate from your carry ammo.

Lloyd Danforth

As I was out driving it occurred to me that you had better have 'back-up' buzzer and mirrors so you don't run over the stragglers who had to get a shovel and run out into the back yard when he heard your bell.

MaineShark

Quote from: GraniteForge on May 31, 2007, 07:34 PM NHFTTo answer another question: you can't make firearms sales from a truck.  An FFL must have a fixed location.

You certainly can.  Just because you have a fixed location, does not mean you cannot then sell at other locations, even mobile ones.  Just like an FFL can attend a gun show and sell there.

Joe

error

That's the government for you, just making it hard for honest people to do business.

ancapagency

So put the truck on blocks?  :P

Lex

Quote from: powerchuter on April 20, 2007, 07:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jared on April 17, 2007, 10:33 PM NHFT
there's a cool gun shop in hooksett (right near manchester) but i dont remember what it's called : /

Riley's Sport Shop is located in Hooksett, NH and is owned by Ralph Demicco.  I can't say enough good about Ralph.  I saw him just this morning to deliver some additional contributions for the Ken Gage Hero's Reward Fund.  Please give Ralph as much business as you can!  Trust me...he is totally PRO-LIBERTY!

I bought my Springfield Armory XD 40 there. It was a nice experience. This was my first gun and the staff was very helpful even though I knew exactly what I wanted before I came into the store (that usually helps, research thoroughly).

KBCraig

Quote from: Scott Roth on June 02, 2007, 10:40 AM NHFT
Also, check out Eric Manna in New Ipswich.  Online too at: www.ericmannadistributing.com

Thanks for that link. Looks like my kinda store.

I really enjoyed the Gibby Lashua video. Very down-home guy. Mary said he looks like a Yankee Cajun.  ;D

leetninja

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 18, 2007, 08:56 AM NHFT
good question...i haven't even found  a gun shop or merchant I really like yet

suggestions?

I've found a really great place in Derry right off Exit 4 on 93.  It is a small Mom&Pop place owned and run by the same family.  I guess my girlfriend's father has been going there for quite some time.  They reccomended I check it out and I have been going ever since.

Al's Gun & Reel Shop
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&view=text&hl=en&q=Al%27s+Gun+%26+Reel+Shop&ie=UTF8&latlng=42875735,-71334632,9011927045342141114&ei=N7PqSPSJBZGONsPPhYoP&sig2=nIU8u8EhMyKhFzm22pG5FA&cd=1

He seems to like me as I spend a lot of time there lol.  so feel free to drop my name and maybe he will give you the hookup more than normal. :)