• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

OC litter clean ups?

Started by doobie, August 14, 2009, 12:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

Are they now passe?  We don't seem to have any this year.  I know the weather has been bad, but still.... this weekend looks to be good.... anyone up for an OC litter clean up?

djbridgeland

I am up for one. I was walking down Lake Ave the other day and noticed how messy it has been lately.

WaterTheTreeOfLiberty

u could count me in.... southern nh anyways

Porcustein

shyfrog

Is anyone up for doing the unofficial Free State Project highway adoption litter pick up in Peterborough this coming Sunday (during the Live Free or Die festival...only 20 minutes away from Jaffrey)?

I will get it set up if I can get 8 or more people to commit.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: shyfrog on August 17, 2009, 02:17 PM NHFT
Is anyone up for doing the unofficial Free State Project highway adoption litter pick up in Peterborough this coming Sunday (during the Live Free or Die festival...only 20 minutes away from Jaffrey)?

I will get it set up if I can get 8 or more people to commit.

I will help, depending on the time.

Porcustein

bigmike

I'm headed to LFOD with some of the Porc Row crew. Count me in.

I can't open carry but I can pick up trash. A nice lady thanked me today in downtown Manchester when I picked up a plastic bag off the sidewalk and threw it in the garbage. I asked her how she'd feel if I had been carrying a sidearm and would she still approach me to say thanks.

She said if more people walked around with sidearms it might discourage people from littering:)