• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Google Maps Street View covers NH!

Started by Jitgos, February 13, 2008, 12:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

heres real photos of Keene NH..zoom in zoom out..type in your address , find your house.

yeah baby,,you know the fricken feds got this available with heat sensors and see-thru abilities,zoom to the max and better clarity..no doubt in my fricken mind.

hers another version

http://www.globexplorer.com/ImageAtlas/view.do?group=ImageAtlas&lat=39.5276&lon=-97.142&zoom_level=1

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Puke on February 13, 2008, 03:09 PM NHFT
I suppose this could be used for something bad, but I am reminded of somehting my Grandfather once said.
He mentioned how he didn't like how easy it could be for someone to find his address online.
I pointed out that anyone could find your address in the phone book.

Technology is not to be feared. The people that use it for ill should be feared or whatever. 

The difference nowadays is that the information can be data-mined, cross-referenced, correlated, and permanently stored with such ease that it's a lot more dangerous.

Puke

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on February 16, 2008, 12:39 AM NHFT
The difference nowadays is that the information can be data-mined, cross-referenced, correlated, and permanently stored with such ease that it's a lot more dangerous.

Hmm, that's true.
It reminds me of a short story I read once were a guy gained perfect memory. Anything he heard in passing or ever saw he could remember and then put the pieces together.

Computers kind of do that know. I'm not a paranoid kook though, so I'm not letting such things dictate my life.

Puke

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on February 16, 2008, 07:07 AM NHFT
ah, yes, but having an awareness of them and perhaps exercising a bit of caution when engaging in certain behaviors isn't 'letting such things dictate your life'.  :)

No it isn't. Some folks just sound like the sky is falling b/c someone has pictures of the entire city of [where ever] .

kola

IMO I do not like the gov being able to monitor everything you do, everywhere you go and having the ability to see in your house. Feel violated or safer? I feel pretty fricken violated.

The Orwellian Nightmares are here my friends. Everything is traceable, trackable, monitiored and recorded in your own personbal file datbase. George Orwell was not a pyschic. He knew these things because he was associated with the folks who made these plans many years ago.

The next big farce will be the "staged" alien attack.

Kola

Puke

Quote from: kola on February 16, 2008, 10:08 AM NHFT
IMO I do not like the gov being able to monitor everything you do, everywhere you go and having the ability to see in your house. Feel violated or safer? I feel pretty fricken violated.

No one can see into my house. I have curtains.
Staged alien attack! Wow.

Rosie the Riveter

I love it!! google doesn't have my exact address listed  -- just the addresses of the houses on either side, but I did find my house complete with dada's car parked in front and the Ron Paul HQ yard signs.  ;D ...... we have so many trees and bushes though you can't really see anything but my big van and the open messy garage  ;)

Russell Kanning

probably only realtime (for them) in places like London and NYC

keep your yards looking good .... google might be driving by