• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

gun show yesterday

Started by Marcoux, April 13, 2008, 08:21 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcoux

Ive been reading posts for quite sometime and only now feel the need to throw in my two cents. Went to the gun show yesterday with a few friends and the line to get in was something Ive never seen before. There was no where to park and the crowd was absoutely huge. Bought a nice 45 and it took 2 hours to get approved because the state said it was the busiest day in the history of their department. Almost everyone I talked to said they were there making a statement, and using their tax refund to buy a gun or ammo. It was a message to our beloved Govt to stop doing what they are doing. Im proud of NH for showing up. It was one of the best experiences Ive had. Young and old our citizens showed up and put some money into the pockets of gun dealers. Bought a nice 45 cal Vulcan with two thirty round mags and 2K rounds of ammo. All told our group walked out of their with 4 of those evil black rifles and over 10K rounds of ammo. It was a great day!

porcupine kate

That is a good day.  I didn't go to the show this week end. 
I did my part with a gun dealer on Friday though. ;D

Even better today I'm going shooting with the girls. >:D

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13649.0

Puke

I planned on buying silver, but I could use a new shotgun.  :)

Riddler

Quote from: Marcoux on April 13, 2008, 08:21 AM NHFT
Ive been reading posts for quite sometime and only now feel the need to throw in my two cents. Went to the gun show yesterday with a few friends and the line to get in was something Ive never seen before. There was no where to park and the crowd was absoutely huge. Bought a nice 45 and it took 2 hours to get approved because the state said it was the busiest day in the history of their department. Almost everyone I talked to said they were there making a statement, and using their tax refund to buy a gun or ammo. It was a message to our beloved Govt to stop doing what they are doing. Im proud of NH for showing up. It was one of the best experiences Ive had. Young and old our citizens showed up and put some money into the pockets of gun dealers. Bought a nice 45 cal Vulcan with two thirty round mags and 2K rounds of ammo. All told our group walked out of their with 4 of those evil black rifles and over 10K rounds of ammo. It was a great day!

which gun show?
a friend of mine went to manchester firing line (wasn't really a show) & they had a line out the door at opening; they had @ 1000 guns for sale & only @ 30 when he got there....
must be something in the air......