• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I just found out...

Started by Kat Kanning, February 26, 2008, 06:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 22, 2008, 11:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on May 22, 2008, 10:51 AM NHFT

Hooooooo boy. I predict the trailer, and the film, will drive more people
away from the Free State Project than anything that has come out about us
previously. Sorry. ---Tim Condon

Why do you say this?
Not sure I understand.  Do you mean why am I reposting Tim's post to the national FSP Yahoo discussion list?  Or why I assume it's directed at the Underground?

FTL_Ian

I asked the same question on the email list he originally posted to, and he did not reply.

Russell Kanning

I think that video will only recruit more people to join us in NH.

FTL_Ian

Agreed.  People can't be "driven away" because that's where they already are!  They'll only be attracted.

J’raxis 270145

I thought it was good. The only thing I think is potentially questionable, solely from a PR standpoint, was the "bigger ammo" quote from the protest in front of the Federal building, leading into the scene with someone firing a rifle.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on May 22, 2008, 11:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 22, 2008, 11:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on May 22, 2008, 10:51 AM NHFT

Hooooooo boy. I predict the trailer, and the film, will drive more people
away from the Free State Project than anything that has come out about us
previously. Sorry. ---Tim Condon

Why do you say this?
Not sure I understand.  Do you mean why am I reposting Tim's post to the national FSP Yahoo discussion list?  Or why I assume it's directed at the Underground?

I realize I misunderstood what I read. It looked as if you were making the statement, then, apologized  to Tim.  I see now that he was making the statement.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on May 22, 2008, 12:13 PM NHFT
I thought it was good. The only thing I think is potentially questionable, solely from a PR standpoint, was the "bigger ammo" quote from the protest in front of the Federal building, leading into the scene with someone firing a rifle.
It will take bigger ammo to physically overtake the fed building .... I don't think we got it.