• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Reno's Retrial

Started by Kat Kanning, May 16, 2008, 01:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Reno Gonzolez's (one of the Brown supporters) re-trial is going to be on June 23rd.  I'm not sure what time it starts, likely first thing in the morning.  I'd guess it's going to last multiple days, just like the original trial.

He's asking for help in terms of a phone number.  He's asking for a local Concord number capable of making 3 way calls.  Daily during the retrial, he wants to be able to make a call out to give an update on what's happened.  The call is to an 800 number.  The phone call is really expensive, so it sounds like he wants to get it out to as many people at once as he can. 

I've suggested he call in to porc 411 and let us relay the message where he's trying to get it.  I'm not sure if I understand what he's asking for well enough to know if this will solve his problem.  I'll know when he writes back.

DonnaVanMeter

he needs someone that has 3way calling capabilities so he can call them locally then they can patch a call through to do interviews with radio shows or to journalists.

Kat Kanning

OK.  Any local call, no...it doesn't have to be just Concord?

DonnaVanMeter

he needs the person to have a local number that can call out long distance is what I think is what he is looking for

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

I don't know about the jail where he's being held, but generally speaking, 3-way calls are against the rules, and will get all phone privileges suspended.

Ed got sanctioned for that.

DonnaVanMeter

I know from my cell phone I attempted to do so but was unable to make such calls, and that such calls are not allowed to be made from jail, but Reno told me that other inmates make these kinds of calls all the time. so who knows.