• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Obama

Started by Caleb, October 14, 2008, 12:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Quote from: Barack Obama
[Y]ou are privatizing something that is what essentially sets a nation-state apart, which is a monopoly on violence

This is what is so frustrating about Obama - on some level he does get it. He's just chosen a different path. I was reading a quote from him awhile back where he said something like, "Well, if you decided that you were going to just live the way Jesus said to live, you'd almost have to be a pacifist...." He was saying it dismissively ... but I thought "on some level he gets it."  He just wants the power instead.

K. Darien Freeheart

**Off-topic***

I'm a former Democrat so it means something when I say this... Obama shares me shitless. He does get it, he sees government for the aggression and force that it is and he still wants that power.

He speaks of change and lifting people up, he inspires hope and fervor. His followers are almost fanatical. He's a great speaker and seems very intelligent.

He reminds me of someone...

J’raxis 270145

Kat Kanning

Split off the Obama posts.

J’raxis 270145