• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

George Phillies on the ballot in New Hampshire

Started by Alex Libman, July 21, 2008, 03:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

dalebert

Quote from: FreelanceFreedomFighter on September 09, 2008, 06:14 AM NHFT
I knew my votes were being counted because it was a very small town and in the annual town report it would always show my vote under the "others" column.

I love how they throw around so much rhetoric about how much your vote counts and if you don't vote you can't complain. Then if you don't vote for one of the two options they've selected for you, they won't even go to the effort to show what your opinion was. It's just "other".

dalebert

Quote from: KBCraig on September 09, 2008, 06:55 AM NHFT

Excellent! Did you make this? If not, where'd you get it? Looks like something Political Graffiti would come up with.

Russell Kanning

I am excited I will have an option to vote for Phylise

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Quote from: dalebert on September 09, 2008, 08:04 AM NHFTI love how they throw around so much rhetoric about how much your vote counts and if you don't vote you can't complain. Then if you don't vote for one of the two options they've selected for you, they won't even go to the effort to show what your opinion was. It's just "other".

Quite correct...  ::)  First time I checked, I was hoping to see the candidate listed with "1" beside his name (it was a "he"),
but nooooooo... Just "others". If voting made a difference, they'd make it illegal.

KBCraig

Quote from: dalebert on September 09, 2008, 08:05 AM NHFT
Excellent! Did you make this? If not, where'd you get it? Looks like something Political Graffiti would come up with.

I wish I could claim it, but I saw it posted on another forum.