• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 3/17/08

Started by Becky Thatcher, March 17, 2008, 09:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

oh yea

I probably should use someone in the same town as me.

Kat Kanning

There are too many Russell Arrested threads  >:(  Especially with Dave out there trying his darndest to get arrested and not being able to...Russell manages it without even trying.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:29 PM NHFT
I am filling out some government paperwork and they want my signature "notorized".
Does anyone know someone that does that?

Banks have them.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 02, 2008, 12:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:29 PM NHFT
I am filling out some government paperwork and they want my signature "notorized".
Does anyone know someone that does that?

Banks have them.

Rich A. and mvpel are notaries public, if I recall correctly.

Russell Kanning

yea ... next time I see Rick Angell I should have him watch me sign some paperwork.

John Edward Mercier

That would be best... as I bet a notary that did not know you, would ask for a DL.
What a merry-go-round that would be.

Russell Kanning

on a related note...

I missed a "status conference" at the Cheshire Superior Court yesterday. I thought it was the 9th not the 6th. I checked the paperwork last night after talking to my daughter and ex (who asked about the status of stuff). I called the court this morning to ask if wed, fri, or monday would work, but they didn't want to talk to me. So now the court wants $10,000 or me in jail. The court says the dhhs ladies want me arrested and the dhhs ladies say it is the court (judge arnold).

I let the dhhs and my ex know that if i end up in jail, then I won't be able to make the $400/month payments i have been making. So we shall see what happens next. I guess sometime they will nab me and I will sit in jail until they change their minds.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2008, 04:04 PM NHFT
on a related note...

I missed a "status conference" at the Cheshire Superior Court yesterday. I thought it was the 9th not the 6th. I checked the paperwork last night after talking to my daughter and ex (who asked about the status of stuff). I called the court this morning to ask if wed, fri, or monday would work, but they didn't want to talk to me. So now the court wants $10,000 or me in jail. The court says the dhhs ladies want me arrested and the dhhs ladies say it is the court (judge arnold).

I let the dhhs and my ex know that if i end up in jail, then I won't be able to make the $400/month payments i have been making. So we shall see what happens next. I guess sometime they will nab me and I will sit in jail until they change their minds.

Oh my gosh, I hope somehow everything turns out okay Russell!  :-\

Russell Kanning

I just wanted to let people know, in case I disappeared.

leetninja

hey - i just read this entire 37 page thread and wow ...

if you need a notary my mother is one.  she is in MA but the seal counts anywhere.  If you need her just PM or email me.  I think Dave still has my cell # too if you want to grab that from him. 

Anything I can do to help - let me know - i will do my best