• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Serene in jail

Started by Kat Kanning, April 29, 2009, 12:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Atlas

I'm at a loss for words...

Roycerson

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. 

The OKC jail is one of the worst in the country.  Feds won't house prisoners there because it's inhumane.  I've never been.

Serene Sargent Nicosia
c/o Oklahoma County Sheriff's Department
201 N. Shartel
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

Bill St. Clair

I don't know whether to call her brave or stupid for returning to OK. But I think she should have used that butcher knife when she had the chance. There's no "he said, she said", if he isn't talking.

jzacker

who is she accused of assaulting?  Her abusive husband?  Or when she ran out of the house did she brandish the knife on someone else?

I think there's more to the story here.  I'd love to read the complaint against her.

Roycerson

Whoever gets to the phone first, the other one's going to jail.

Pat K

KBCraig

Ah, this explains the Porc-411 message that I didn't understand.

AntonLee

I don't know her, but one of those things that I must learn to control is my anger when I hear of stories of a "man" hitting a woman.  It's just something inside of me that gets so angry that my eyes water and my fists clench.  Before I even wrote this I needed to take a few minutes to just calm down.

Sometimes, I can't believe what I read.  I feel so badly for this woman that I wish there was something that I could do.

Roycerson

Quote5/26/2009

This e-mail is to inform you that SERENE NICOSIA has been released from custody as of 5/26/2009.  If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For more information, contact the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office.  The telephone number is (405)713-1930.

This notification is sponsored by the Oklahoma Attorney General's Office.  It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service