• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Just bought a digital trunked scanner :)

Started by doobie, March 17, 2009, 02:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

Will try to have it for any of the open carry litter clean ups so we can see what they say about us.

This is a radio that will listen to the NH police/fire/rescue 'digital' frequencies.

Puke

neggy

how much and what brand?

let me know how you like it after  a few weeks I'm due to upgrade

doobie

Quote from: neggy on March 17, 2009, 06:27 PM NHFT
how much and what brand?

let me know how you like it after  a few weeks I'm due to upgrade

GRE PSR-500  ~$450

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

doobie

Well I survived in Concord today.  As you may have heard on the p411, 11am a call went out about soemone carrying a 'shoulder holster' somewhat matching my description (pants were off, and I had no shoulder holster) and matched my approximate location.  I headed down toward where I had intended to relax for an hour or two reading, and it sounded like 2-3 people were dispatched.  They couldn't find me, so someone had an idea to check the side streets, they still didn't find me, after about 10 minutes looking they gave up.  No further reports about me surfaced and after I started to get tired I headed home. 

Notable things:
1) There was a protest at the state house to 'end the war' signs had very different meanings to what 'end' meant.  Some where the Obama lovers, 'bring 'em all back now', and others were the 'a strategic withdrawal.'  After it was going on for about 2 hours someone called in saying the two sides were conflicting so and officer was dispatched
2) Some guy on bail was arrested for violating his bail agreement by being near some 14 yr old girl
3) Someone lost their dog