• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Documenting Official Oppression of Freedom of the Press

Started by FTL_Ian, March 14, 2009, 03:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Ridley arrested for refusal to stop recording:

Evidence from Keene and Milford district courts:

OTN's Sam takes on Milford:

Russell Kanning

good ones

in the third one Sam sound like some cops I have met in NH when he demands that the government workers identify themselves ;)

.... I guess they are not too proud of the work they do

And they most certainly don't appreciate being treated in the same manner that they treat us.

thinkliberty

This is HUGE!

(not to mention the other laws they broke in the film)
In video 3 it covers Ian sending in a motion to record in advance to the court, no one filed an objection to the motion.

Rule 1.4. Regulation of conduct in the courtroom:
(part d) ... If no objection to the requested electronic coverage is received by the court, coverage shall be permitted in compliance with this rule. If an objection is made, the media will be so advised and the court will conduct an evidentiary hearing during which all interested parties will be heard to determine whether, and to what extent, coverage by the electronic media or still photography will be limited. This rule and procedures also apply to all court procedures conducted outside the courtroom or the court facility.

The court broke the law!

SamIam

Remember when the clerk got up and left the court, having the bailiff sit in for her? The Judge didn't dismiss her, and as it turns out, that's against their rules:

RULES OF THE DISTRICT COURTS OF THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
GENERAL RULES
Rule 1.16. Attendance of clerks.

Clerks shall attend all regular or special sessions of the Court unless excused by the Justice. The Clerk is answerable for all records and documents filed with the Court, and the records may not be taken from the Clerk's custody without special order of the Court. The parties may at all times have copies.

So A) She left without being excused by the Judge B) the records left her custody without an order from the court C) The bailiff seemed to take custody of records. Had I known this I would have stopped the trial and asked the bailiff to arrest the clerk. :)

Puke

I love how nervous that clerk looks behind the glass.
These people think they can just do whatever they want and we peons just have to take it.

If only there was a concise way to get people to realize how fucked up the courts are.  :-\

Free libertarian

Dave, thank you for once again demonstrating why you are my favorite reporter.  Keep up the good work.

Vitruvian

Has anyone else noticed that, whenever anyone challenges their authority or dominance, these drones suddenly adopt the tone of voice used to address a child?

Scott Roth