• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Daddy Long Leg update for 2009

Started by Raineyrocks, August 23, 2009, 08:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Several sightings around door, on top of doors waiting to jump down and get in the house.  4 removed safely from inside of the house so far.  :P ::)

David

I know you hate em, but if you have a garden, put them there, they eat insects and are completely harmless to humans. 

Raineyrocks

Quote from: David on August 23, 2009, 09:26 PM NHFT
I know you hate em, but if you have a garden, put them there, they eat insects and are completely harmless to humans. 

:)  Hi David!

I don't really hate them, I just totally fear them, that's why I don't kill them.  I have the kids, because they're not afraid, take them outside. 

Nope, no garden here, unfortunately we have no grass, just stupid wood shavings and where there is a tiny bit of grass we got the kids a medium size pool.

They just have such long legs and they are so big and fast, they also blend in with the stupid berber carpet and our sofa, so they can creep up and touch me without me being prepared. 

Yuk!  I'm starting to freak myself out!  :o

Pat K

Pat McCotter

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on August 24, 2009, 12:01 AM NHFT
>:D

:laughing4:

I love that guy!  I don't remember his name but I've watched him before and he cracks me up!

Good one, Pat!  ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat McCotter on September 09, 2009, 09:41 AM NHFT
Daddy Long leg in a venus fly trap.

Yay!  I love nature, as long as it is outdoors! ;D

Rick took 2 off of the front door the other week.  I guess they were mating but I check the door before I go outside so thank goodness I saw them.  I did feel sorry for them, a little.  :-\

Pat K

Quote from: raineyrocks on September 15, 2009, 02:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on August 24, 2009, 12:01 AM NHFT
>:D

:laughing4:

I love that guy!  I don't remember his name but I've watched him before and he cracks me up!

Good one, Pat!  ;D

There is a hint, in the title of the video
that might give you his name. ;D

Raineyrocks

:duh:

I can't believe I missed that!  Well, yes, I guess I can!  :P