• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Agorists restaurants are a big hit.

Started by thinkliberty, March 03, 2010, 01:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

That's the coolest thing I've read in a long time!! ;D

Scott Roth

KBCraig

Wow, there are some ignorant comments there.

KBCraig

QuoteAnd the more things like this with no tax, the more the people of MA lose out...next time, don't complain about your services in this state, just think of all the underground restaurants, work, home repairs, supper clubs, etc there are.

QuoteNow exactly why would anyone want to pay fifty dollars to have a meal with strangers at the expense of a good restaurateur who is paying salaries and taxes? This is a form of stealing from honest working people and society.

QuoteSounds like a good idea, but a bit sketchy.... I suppose it gets X out of paying taxes and overhead...and dealing with health inspectors or liquor lisences. Ranks right up there with those Fregans who think it is hip to eat garbage.
..no thanks. whatever.

And, the boo-yah:
QuoteI don't think people should be allowed to have fun without giving money to the government and lawyers.

It just feels wrong to me.

Lloyd Danforth

50 bucks seems like a lot of money for this. What is the point of this if there is little or no savings to the customer?
I  can't say I have paid a lot of attention when FTL has Momma somebody on, but, I got the idea she underprices other sources of prepared foods in her city.

PattyLee loves dogs

:icon_sunny: :lurk: :broc1: :pizza: :piecon: :icon_queen: :thanks: :blowkiss: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :icon_cheers: :icon_guitarist: :couch: 

Black market is tough to develop to a prosperous scale but appears now to be a viable alternative to the
                                                                                                                   usual "suck up to in-system tyranny" business.

BRAVO!!! There is hope with imagination and extra initiative. Very uplifting article.

Kat Kanning

Maybe on the regulated market, the dinner would cost $100.

thinkliberty

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 04, 2010, 06:43 AM NHFT
50 bucks seems like a lot of money for this. What is the point of this if there is little or no savings to the customer?
I  can't say I have paid a lot of attention when FTL has Momma somebody on, but, I got the idea she underprices other sources of prepared foods in her city.

It does not seem like X has a hard time getting customers at 50 dollars, why should X lower his prices?

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 04, 2010, 06:43 AM NHFT

The customers find the product worth the price. The producer finds the price worth his time and effort.

'Nuff said.

PowerPenguin

Good times. One of my best friends in Seattle has been involved w/ these for years, and they're pretty cool. BTW our annual breakfasts/bbq lunches at porcfest are probably illegal by these definitions too (woo!)...