• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

RE: Ridley report, Lets not have witch hunts but Mr. Barnes why fingerprint?

Started by PattyLee loves dogs, July 09, 2010, 11:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

The paranoia and witch hunts that have in the past and currently, are not healthy.  Paranoia paralyzes. 

The way to protect ones self is to remain relatively open.  The open discussion format of this and other forums like it is great. 

No one can accuse me of conspiring in smoke filled rooms, because I don't do it.  No one can accuse me of threatening violence, because my method is to stand in front of their damn cars, in full daylight, not make 'secret' plans to overthrow anything. 

If a gov't undercover, or the more likely narc, or a uniformed cop, ask me what my plans are, I will tell them that I believe in peace, and when I am tired of backing up, I will assert my rights by some method of civil disobedience. 

They are going to try to stop us, that is what they do.  I cannot control that, I can only control what I do, and hope that I do the right thing without too many mistakes.