• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Catskills Truth Gathering - Sat-Sun, 14-15 August

Started by jaqeboy, August 11, 2010, 10:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Sander Hicks has organized the Catskills Truth Gathering and the AltOrgs team has organized a tour to the event, if you'd like to go, and would like to join others going. (write us)

There will be music, fellowship, camping, food, homebrew, swimming - good times!

QuoteThe Catskills Truth Gathering
August 14-16, 2010
Livingston Manor, New York

Save the Country. Change the World.

A conference, a gathering, a be-in, & teach-in. A communal vacation from stress and the economy, a big open mike.

We are visualizing a new direction to peace and truth for the USA.

This is how we can take the country back, and unite a huge amount of people, around the simple virtues of peace, truth, transparency, and really good homebrew.

Join the top leaders in Peace and Truth activism. Come to the Truth Gathering.

Confirmed speakers list and info here.

Full Schedule of Events.
Sander is founding a new political party, the Truth Party, which he will introduce to the audience at this Truth Gathering:

The AltOrgs Alt-Wagon will be going and has one seat still available, but we'll up-size to the Alt-Van if we have more interest. Write us at tour@AltOrgs.com if you want to join the fun.

The list of speakers is really good. I have heard several of them and they are people I really respect. I'm interested in hearing their latest findings and thoughts and I'll bet the ones Sander chose that I haven't heard before will be worth it, too. Here's the speakers list as of today:

Sander Hicks
Activist, religion writer @ Huffington Post,
founder, Truth Party, earlier, founder of Soft Skull Press and Vox Pop

Richard Gage, AIA
Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Luke Rudkowski,
Founder, We Are Change    

Barry Kissin
Attorney, Columnist,
Populist investigator of the anthrax attacks

Nick Bryant,
Author, The Franklin Scandal

Rev. Ian Alterman
(Minister, member of Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth)
Author of the 9/11 Primer

Raphael Diaz
Will facilitate spiritual "Early Morning Movement" sessions

TWO NEW SPEAKERS
just added:
Paul Zarembka, Ph.D. gutsy scholar and editor who takes on the 9/11 Cover Up from a Marxist perspective. Co-Editor of the Hidden History of 9/11

Enver Masud
Founder and CEO of The Wisdom Fund (est. 1995), and recipient of the 2002 Gold Award from the Human Rights Foundation for his book The War on Islam. He is also the author of 9/11 Unveiled, and a contributing author of Islam: Opposing Viewpoints and 9/11 and American Empire: Christians, Jews, and Muslims Speak Out, as well as several free ebooks.

This is going to be good!

We're leaving New Hampshire early, early Saturday and coming home late, late Sunday. There'll be a charge for transportation ($75), a $20 charge for the event and we'll provide tents for everyone on our tour.

The fine print: This is not a public offering. The tour is available to club members only. The first $5 of your tour charges are applied to your membership cost, if you are not already a member. We are not a public accommodation.

jaqeboy

We've got 3 signed up for the Truth Gathering, so far. Do I hear a 4th? We could even do 5, if someone doesn't mind sitting on the hump. I have tents for all.

The page with all the details on the tour is here: http://altorgs.com/2010-altorgs-tour/catskills-truth-gathering/

I should mention that you should also RSVP to Sander on the Facebook page for the event here: http://www.facebook.com/sander.hicks?v=app_[masked#!/event.php?eid=134835616549931&index=1

jaqeboy

Ugh! 2 peeps cancelled today... I've gotta add that pre-paid ticket feature! Looking for 2 more riders by midnight, or we'll cancel this one.

I'm just hoping Sander is going te have video made of the speakers.

jaqeboy

Here's a report on the Gathering. I didn't go :( - was looking fwd to networking with the mid-atlantic crowd again.

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-08-17/masud-gage-et-al-deliver-bounty-911-facts-catskills