• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

For sale: Palm Pre Plus (VZW)

Started by PowerPenguin, July 10, 2010, 07:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerPenguin

Hey all,

I'll be upgrading to a Motorola Droid X soon, and I'm looking to sell my Palm Pre Plus smartphone. They are bidding an average of $100 on e-bay, but as always, I post here for porcs before I go 'public'. I'll throw in screen protectors, wall charger, and chrome/black hardshell case for free as well. The ebay link is here. The Palm Pre specs are here.

Device will be wiped and returned for factory settings. Device is in like-new condition, but will not have a warranty, as it will have been on more than one verizon account. Full retail for device is $600 USD.

PowerPenguin

Update: I just got a Droid2, so the pre is still available. I'll take best offer, down to, and including, $0.00 ;)

MaineShark

error

I suggest going "public" with it. Many of us around here have seen the Palm Pre Plus in person and found it highly annoying. Which is probably the reason you decided to get rid of it, too. :)

leetninja

thats 100% more than MaineShark bid lol!

MaineShark

Actually, that's infinitely more than I bid.  100% of zero is still zero.

Joe