• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Questions for Wisconsin-ish protesters

Started by Dave Ridley, March 28, 2011, 01:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Should you run into one of these and have a camera handy.... some questions that might be worth asking public sector workers for the record.

Do you receive money/salary from the government?  How much, if I may ask; what's your salary?
Do I pay your salary? What would happen to me if I refused to pay it? 
What exactly do you do for the government?  Could I follow you around with my camera while you're on the job, to see how efficient you are?
Is there anything wasteful the government does and have you ever protested against that?
To what extent is your government income blinding your ethics?
Why does the government have to be the institution that does your job?
Do you work for a monopoly?
What's the difference between taking government money and accepting stolen property?
Have you ever protested against the unjust wars waged by the government, or do you only protest when it's your income on the line?
Do you have a right to the fruits of my labor?
I appreciate your willingness to have a civil debate with me... since you obviously don't hate me I have a request.  Would you be willing to pledge that you will never use or voluntarily support aggression against me?

MTPorcupine3

Outstanding questions. So, why isn't this on your Facebook Wall?