• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sometimes a punch in the face is worth a thousand words.

Started by Pat K, October 08, 2008, 05:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Friday

See, I've never been 100% committed to the NAP, because I think that sometimes, a punch in the face is just the right thing to do.  I know, I'm a bad libertarian.   :(

PattyLee loves dogs

Crooked pseudo-bankers who use government to steal billions of dollars are not covered by the NAP.

At least not in Eastern Sect Kyfho.

J’raxis 270145

Crooked pseudo-bankers who use government to steal billions of dollars are committing aggression every minute of their workday. A mere punch in the face is the least of what they could get... ;D

Caleb

Quote from: Friday on October 08, 2008, 08:10 PM NHFT
See, I've never been 100% committed to the NAP, because I think that sometimes, a punch in the face is just the right thing to do.  I know, I'm a bad libertarian.   :(

When you start feeling that way, just have yourself a nice big bowl of quaker oatmeal ... cuz it's the right thing to do.  >:D

KBCraig

See, the problem is all that testosterone from working out in the gym. If they were like the kind, sensitive folks at AIG, they'd have all gone for a nice, relaxing week at the spa instead. It's just the ticket to relieve executive angst over accepting an $85 billion loan guarantee to cover your losses.

It's worth every penny of $443,343.71 to maintain peace in the executive suites.

Caleb

Not trying to stick up for AIG or anything, but this might have been a routine producer's convention.  Insurance companies have them annually to reward the salesmen and saleswomen who have performed at high levels during the previous year. As a previous insurance salesman, I can tell you that canceling the convention would not have been an option. They would have lost their best salesmen and destroyed morale.