• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Oil, Gas, other Engineering Jobs

Started by KaLogain, January 21, 2006, 02:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KaLogain

Well an average starting PETE makes about 55k a year, and I have a few friends who already have offers for 70k a year.  But my grades aren't as good as theirs, so I'm hoping for around 50k a year.  To pay off student loans and such.

local energy

Cushing water well drillers === was looking for an engineer not too long ago ==== near keene, is it westmoreland ???   

KaLogain

Quote from: local energy on February 23, 2006, 06:21 PM NHFT
Cushing water well drillers === was looking for an engineer not too long ago ==== near keene, is it westmoreland ???   

Thanks, I'll look into it.

local energy

Another idea for ya --- work on the oil rigs in the gulf or where ever and live where ever you like ------ I was in a similar line of work --- on the rigs you get plenty of vacation  4 to 6 months a year and make at least 50k --- probably closer to 80k   --- my last time out was in 1998 so I'm not current ---- Once you get a capital base ---- why don't you think about renewable energy --- I got tired of going away for a living and I'm doing just that now.......chris
It's cushing and sons water wells.    drop me an email n' let me know how you make out.

local energy

another idea for ya gas pipelines and LNG ---- we have LNG storage and peaking --- and there's going to be a lot more of it coming in the next few years.