• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Football?

Started by lildog, July 18, 2006, 09:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lildog

Yahoo has opened up fantasy football sign ups.  So anyone up for a freestate fantasy football league? 

:wav:

Recumbent ReCycler

IMHO, football is just a distraction from important issues.  The communists want you to watch and talk about football instead of politics, freedom, etc.  ;)

Braddogg

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on July 19, 2006, 12:31 PM NHFT
IMHO, football is just a distraction from important issues.  The communists want you to watch and talk about football instead of politics, freedom, etc.  ;)

Bread and circuses Beer and pigskin.

toowm

No, the communists are watching football (soccer) and fear the capitalist pigskin, with all its excesses. :blob5: :grouphug: :blob9:

I did enjoy playing fantasy football in the past, but I was pretty out of touch will the league last year and probably will be from now on. I will be following my beloved Bears.

Dreepa

I used to be in a fantasy league but after about the 4th week I fade.  I just don't have time to figure out who has the week off and which team is playing which.  Damn I must be getting old.

KBCraig

I've never gotten into fantasy leagues, because all the people I know who are, spend all their time poring over stats, and never bother watching games for enjoyment.

I know the star players on the teams I like. I don't worry about stats (except for who's leading the division, etc.)