• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It was only a matter of time

Started by Pat K, September 29, 2006, 04:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

From Drudge=Rogue Squirrels Attacking People in California...

Well Squirrels know nuts when they see um.

burnthebeautiful

Animals tend to learn pretty quickly where they are safe and where they are not. They have learnt nobody in California can shoot them.

mraaron

Deer in Missouri are very smart.  I once lived on land adjoining a wildlife refuge.  The border was designated with blue paint blazes on tree trunks.   When I would hike the property line, I noticed they would not cross out of the refuge.  Very intelligent. 

David

Deer in ohio are either stupid, (I can't blame the schools for that) or desparate.  When searching for food, they routinly leave the parks, in the middle of columbus!
One deer accidently found himself in a building in downtown.  A couple, er several broken windows later, people finally herded him out.  btw, columbus has a population of about 700,000 people. 

aries

slim

I have to agree deer are not that bright 1000's every year watch headlights coming toward them and they don't even move.

mraaron

Sounds like half of the people in this country-caught in the headlights as danger approaches.

Lloyd Danforth

If it were only half,that would be agood thing.