• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A note on Seth

Started by Fluff and Stuff, December 18, 2006, 05:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

I love how he is so friendly on the FSP forum.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on December 18, 2006, 05:18 PM NHFT
I love how he is so friendly on the FSP forum.

I've always found Seth  friendly.

d_goddard

Seth Lords always seem friendly. Didn't you see Episode III?  ;)

Dreepa

There are now at least 2 threads where he is giving people the warmfuzzies.

KBCraig

Chris is warm and friendly. Seth has a fuzzy head.

=warmfuzzies.

;)

Before Shorty/Porcfest 2006, Seth and I had some head-on collisions in the online forums. But when I introduced myself at Roger's Campground, Seth hugged me like a long-lost brother. He's a passionate guy who sticks to his guns. But he's a good guy, and I'll be honored to fight along side him, or fight against him, and clink glasses with him afterwards.

Kevin

cathleeninnh

Seth is a classic example of coming off different online than in person. I am often dismayed by what he types, but thoroughly enjoy working with him and socializing. He is a very hard worker and an asset overall.

Cathleen

David

You're gonna make the poor guy blush.   ;D
I'm glad the hostility seems to be over.  He seemed to very unpopular when Russel was arrested in his home.  Seth didn't arrest anyone. 
I will say this, not towards Seth or anyone specific.  Sometimes human beings in general can frustrate me, infuriate me, but in the end there are genuine good people in this world, but you sometimes have to look for them.  It makes livin' worth it. 

KBCraig

Quote from: fsp-ohio on December 19, 2006, 11:43 PM NHFT
I will say this, not towards Seth or anyone specific.  Sometimes human beings in general can frustrate me, infuriate me, but in the end there are genuine good people in this world, but you sometimes have to look for them.  It makes livin' worth it. 

+1

Thank you. Me too.

Kevin