• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Another happy birthday!

Started by error, December 21, 2006, 04:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Barterer

Chime! DHStupidity rules. Congratulations on the two year anniversary.. doubleplus Kharma for "watching the watchers" e.g. government agents reading the forum and your IP-analysis on them.. I got a good chuckle out of that.  It also lends a sense of actual security, an ironic sense of security from the official security providers.

Kat Kanning

Strike the root is pointing to your Lauren Released article today.

David

:violent4:  Man that um, smiley is worse than this one... :fryingpan:  ouch! 
BTW, from the Jeffersons:
Movin on up...

error

Quote from: Barterer on December 23, 2006, 10:56 PM NHFT
Chime! DHStupidity rules. Congratulations on the two year anniversary.. doubleplus Kharma for "watching the watchers" e.g. government agents reading the forum and your IP-analysis on them.. I got a good chuckle out of that.  It also lends a sense of actual security, an ironic sense of security from the official security providers.

Somebody has to watch the watchers, especially when they :lurk:, and I didn't see anyone else doing it.

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 24, 2006, 07:22 AM NHFT
Strike the root is pointing to your Lauren Released article today.

Wow, they are! I had no idea they read my site... :merror:

David

I saw the str link to your site as well, but didn't say anything because I figured you knew already.   ;D

error

Quote from: fsp-ohio on December 24, 2006, 08:34 PM NHFT
I saw the str link to your site as well, but didn't say anything because I figured you knew already.   ;D

Yep, I figured it out pretty fast. :) I'm frequently watching my site activity in real time...

(The file was too big so I blanked out some accesses from minor search engines...)

[attachment deleted by admin]