• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Where's Nick?

Started by Lloyd Danforth, December 30, 2006, 07:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Yeah... well...

You mincing and prancing around the jobsite singing show tunes... Nick probably fled the group in terror. ;D

(edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that  ;) )

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Roger Grant on January 07, 2007, 08:42 PM NHFT
Yeah... well...

You mincing and prancing around the jobsite singing show tunes... Nick probably fled the group in terror. ;D

(edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that  ;) )

Technically, I don't mince when I prance, especially when I am just wearing a tee shirt and Nick didn't flee...
They Killed Nick!   :crybaby2:

Tom Sawyer

The sons and daughters of whores!

(I stand corrected as to your mincing and prancing  ;D )

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Facilitator on January 07, 2007, 08:37 PM NHFT
It's all Lloyds fault, he started the thread and he said booger and he said BLPTT!  :BangHead:

Sorry, got a little off track there...

Lloyd Danforth

For just a second there I thought I saw a post by the 'late' Nick, but, that can't be possible

Tom Sawyer

Perhaps it was the ghost of our dear departed Nick... you know Saint Nick.

Lloyd Danforth

I can delete your post also Roge, save you some embarasement ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 13, 2007, 12:06 PM NHFT
I can delete your post also Roge, save you some embarasement ;D

What and change my jack ass persona.

Kat Kanning

Didn't Mr. Jackass just have a birthday?  What say you?  Is he old enough now to join the old-fart's moderators club with Alan and Lloyd?

AlanM

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 21, 2007, 07:28 AM NHFT
Didn't Mr. Jackass just have a birthday?  What say you?  Is he old enough now to join the old-fart's moderators club with Alan and Lloyd?

It's lonely at the top, sometimes. Of course there can be no mincing, (not to be confused with Mincin), while prancing. I'm not sure I can even prance anymore.  ;D