• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looking for work in the mouth!

Started by Beth221, January 22, 2007, 01:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Hello!  (First time posting!)  I was wondering, if anyone living in NH, has had a chance to get friendly with their local Dentist!  I am a Dental assistant, in RI, and I am NOT moving until I make sure that I have employment/income!  I have been looking online for jobs in the dental field, but, I figure I would have better luck if someone knew if their dentist was hiring, or recommends their dentist to me!  Word of mouth works much better in small practices then just reading a resume, especially if they are not hiring at the moment!  Any help would be great!!  Thanks!

Nat F

I don't know if they are looking for help, but the Danboise family own the dental practice we use.
Dental Health Solutions
0 Profile Cir
Nashua, NH 03063
(603) 880-5151

They are what I would describe as a upscale practice, but so far worth every penny, and considering they charge well above UCR that's saying a lot.  My wife and I have been using them for almost three years now, and wouldn't consider visiting anyone else.  The biggest difference in the practice seems to be that they don't overbook and cram patient visits one on top of the other.  I've never had to wait beyond the actual appointment time, and I don't believe my wife has either.  This respect for the patient seems to extend to the other aspects of the visits as well.

-Nat

Tom Sawyer

I don't know of any jobs in particular but I think you should have good luck. Seems like there is a demand from my experiences just as a patient. :)

Russell Kanning

Dada has enjoyed his dentist in West Lebanon. Maybe she is hiring.

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 22, 2007, 07:36 PM NHFT
Dada has enjoyed his dentist in West Lebanon. Maybe she is hiring.

Unfortunately she's out of state for the time being... >:(

Beth221

Thanks Nat for the name of your Dentist!  Im glad to hear that it is a nice office! 

Beth

Jason Rand

I'll ask John at Main Street Dental in Plymouth if he has any openings.

Kat Kanning

Beth221

thanks I feel welcome!  I read the boards alot, and Dan always fills me on the good stuff, which means alot of emails a day or dinner time updates!  I figure its about time I start posting!   ;D