• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Show...

Started by mraaron, September 13, 2006, 05:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mraaron

I watched the first episode of Jericho.  Its a show about a town during a nuclear strike.  It was interesting to see they let the IRS agent get the cold shoulder.
http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/fall06/?d=200

NC2NH

The second episode airs tonight at 8PM EDT.

Lloyd Danforth

It will be interesting to see where they go with that program.

KBCraig

Shoot, I forgot to set the tivo for tonight. I recorded the rebroadcast of the pilot on Saturday and watched it. Looks interesting. I'm waiting to see where it goes.

NC2NH

A recap episode summarizing the first eleven shows will air on Wednesday February 14 at 8 PM EST on CBS. New episodes will begin in the same time slot a week later.

Quote from: mraaron on September 13, 2006, 05:32 PM NHFT
It was interesting to see they let the IRS agent get the cold shoulder.

In one episode the IRS character thought God might be punishing her for auditing a farm before the attack.

KBCraig

I got hooked. I didn't miss an episode, and usually watched them at least twice, looking for clues. I've been waiting for the season to resume. Got my tivo set!

Kevin

Lloyd Danforth

I saw some early episodes.  Couldn't believe people hanging and socializing around that Bar for days on end as if everything didn't just change forever!.  I do enjoy watching Dreepa who plays the brother who left his wife.