• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mandatory Passports for US Citizens

Started by Michael Fisher, April 06, 2005, 11:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Kat Kanning

And the new passports will have a chip.

Pat K

Yeah they don't stop thousands from crossing the sourthern border, but I need a fucking passport to go to Canada.
What a crock a shit.

tracysaboe

They don't check papers at the Idaho, border into Canada.

They could certainly demand it, but typically they just ask a couple questions, and let you on your way.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

They still do that? I was wondering about that.

Lloyd Danforth

A friend of mine has a house in Northern Vermont.  I spend a week up there every year working on the place. I buy what I need in Beebe, Canada, near Newport, VT.
There has been more scruitany on the part of the Border guys since 911, but, it is not bad.  You can still buy a 4-5 gallon toilet in Canada!.
Beebe is interesting.  The border runs down the middle of a street. Kids go into another country to play with their friends!

GT

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 07, 2005, 08:19 AM NHFT
A friend of mine has a house in Northern Vermont.? I spend a week up there every year working on the place. I buy what I need in Beebe, Canada, near Newport, VT.
There has been more scruitany on the part of the Border guys since 911, but, it is not bad.? You can still buy a 4-5 gallon toilet in Canada!.
Beebe is interesting.? The border runs down the middle of a street. Kids go into another country to play with their friends!

Sorry Johnny can't come out and play today. His passport renewal has not arrived yet.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on April 06, 2005, 11:03 AM NHFT
Leaving U.S.? Passport may be needed to get back in.

I'm beginning to wonder if I should leave the country and NOT come back in.

But somehow it feels like our duty to stay here and fight...

Russell Kanning