• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Concord Monitor: Worst eyesores in Concord

Started by Pat McCotter, March 12, 2007, 08:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

More eyesores from Concord
March 12. 2007 8:00AM

We're asking readers to identify the worst eyesores in and around Concord. Here are some of the responses we?ve received so far:
? ?To me, the biggest eyesore in Concord has always been the federal building on Pleasant Street. A basically residential area is no place for this atrocity, and the recent addition only made it worse.?
Sue Faretra

error

How about the State House. That thing's ugly, and nothing good ever goes on there. We could really revitalize downtown Concord -- and the whole state -- if we got rid of it. ;)

slim

I was thinking someone could send in a pic of a state rep that has a NHLF rating of F  >:D

d_goddard

The subject of this thread is redundant; the Concord Monitor is itself one of the worst eyesores in Concord  :-*

Anywhooo....

Quote from: slim on March 13, 2007, 01:03 PM NHFT
I was thinking someone could send in a pic of a state rep that has a NHLF rating of F  >:D
Naw, the run-of-the-mill State Reps can only do so much damage.
How about the Speaker of the House, Terie Norelli of Portsmouth, who earned herself a nice, big, fat CONSTITUTIONAL THREAT?!

Lloyd Danforth