• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dada Orwell's silent protest in CO for Rick Stanley

Started by TackleTheWorld, April 10, 2007, 12:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

powerchuter

Quote from: coffeeseven on April 11, 2007, 04:23 PM NHFT
Quotehe was sentenced to six years in jail for allegedly threatening a judge basicly he was just saying the judge could be arrested for what he considered violating the law.

What's the problem with that? Judges should be arrested for breaking the law. In fact the penalties should be harsher for judges and politicians. And lawyers. Let's not forget lawyers.

Then maybe there wouldn't be so many of the feckers. Don't know about you guys but the largest section in my phone book yellow pages is attorneys. No wonder we're having to circle our wagons in one state.

Exactly!
Dave deserves a huge round of applause for his efforts!
Can you imagine!?!  Our protests are now officially "nationwide"!
Cool!

Someday we will see all "lawyers","politicians", and all other scumbags tarred and feathered(at the very least) and preferably hung at the gallows!

Kat Kanning

I was trying to find out Stanley's address in jail, but it seems he hasn't gone to jail yet.

http://www.courts.state.co.us/coa/opinion/2007/2007q2/04CA2164.pdf

coffeeseven

Quote from: powerchuter on April 12, 2007, 05:29 AM NHFT
Quote from: coffeeseven on April 11, 2007, 04:23 PM NHFT
Quotehe was sentenced to six years in jail for allegedly threatening a judge basicly he was just saying the judge could be arrested for what he considered violating the law.

What's the problem with that? Judges should be arrested for breaking the law. In fact the penalties should be harsher for judges and politicians. And lawyers. Let's not forget lawyers.

Then maybe there wouldn't be so many of the feckers. Don't know about you guys but the largest section in my phone book yellow pages is attorneys. No wonder we're having to circle our wagons in one state.

Exactly!
Dave deserves a huge round of applause for his efforts!
Can you imagine!?!  Our protests are now officially "nationwide"!
Cool!

Someday we will see all "lawyers","politicians", and all other scumbags tarred and feathered(at the very least) and preferably hung at the gallows!

The reality of the situation is that it is you and I that will be taking action rather than waiting for someone else to do it.

Can I assume from your previous posts that you won't have a problem getting your hands dirty with tar?  ;D

I'm in.

LordBaltimore

An update from Rick Stanley:

QuoteI am not in prison...yet. I am out on an $80,000.00 appeal bond,
and now must file for an appeal at the Colorado Supreme Court.  I will also be filing for a re-hearing at the Colorado Court Of Appeals before
that. All very time consuming and a financial and psychological
drain. I will pass on your comments to the Revolutionary Coalition.

Rick Stanley

Rick doesn't appear to be in crisis mode at this time.   

LordBaltimore

Rick Stanley was arrested over the weekend.  Any update from Dada?

QuoteDate: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 16:10:56 -0400
Subject: [AMOJ_MAIN] Rick Stanley's Bond Revoked!

RELEASE: Rick's Bond Revoked!

At about 11:30am Denver time, as Rick and I were exiting our bank, a dozen or so swat team decended upon us. They fired stun grenades in order to disorient us and screamed at us to get down on the ground. They proceeded to tie our arms behind our backs, then handcuff us. As they were doing this we were asking "what is going on?" They merely told us that Rick's bond had been revoked by a judge. They took him away, impounded our vehicle then they released me, having a female detective give me a ride home since I had no vehicle.

I just got off the phone with the booking department of Denver County Jail. I was told Rick is there on a "fugitive hold" from Adams County for bribery, 2 counts. Neither I, nor our attorney have any clue what this is all about! I assume this is all steming from the original "Influencing Public Officials" charges that he was convicted of and the Colorado Court of Appeals just upheld the week before last.

When I called Denver County Jail they also told me that I can go down there at 7:00pm this evening to see Rick. I plan to do so. I have been in contact with our attorney, Jim Bull, but unfortunately he is up in the mountains and unable to get down here until Monday morning. He is going to request a hearing in front of a judge as soon as possible on Monday to determine what is going on and to see if we can get Rick out on a new bond.

I will keep everyone informed as to what is going on as I get more information.
Pam Stanley

TackleTheWorld

People who are arrested and don't want to get their hair mussed get out of jail on bond. 
They think it's a way to avoid dirty jails, scary cell mates and sadistic jailers.

Apparently there is no more clean, civil and dignified way to have your day in court anymore.
You may get suddenly and violently thrown in jail anyway, like Rick Stanley.

That is what the injustice system think of the citizens.  Even citizens who did nothing other than peacefully bear arms and ask a judge to follow the law.