• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rally to STOP THE RAIDS

Started by d_goddard, April 17, 2007, 04:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

The traditional 'american dream' was to raise a family, own a home, have a job, and overal be somewhat successful.  It really is the dream for virtually the entire world, but it has traditionally been more achievable here than anywhere else in the world. 
How's this for a sign"
Rosa Park resisted the law, to reclaim her liberty.
Illegal humans resist the law, to feed their families.

David

I'll be there at 4:00 pm.  Might be a little unusual bumping shoulders with the liberals, but I did at the mccain rally and they (the liberals) didn't bite me or anything.  Actually they were pretty nice. 

John

Quote from: David on May 01, 2007, 01:14 PM NHFT. . . (the liberals) didn't bite me or anything.  Actually they were pretty nice. 

:)

Dave Ridley

Turnout at the rally was about sixty; including four free staters ...one of whom none of us had ever met before...a "pre stater" friend of the FSP.   he just by coincidence was in the area,  saw my sign as I was walking to the rally and followed it and me to the rally, and stayed! 

I had a huge "feds are the real "illegals"  "   sign with the nhfree.com at the bottom.    Some newspaper guys took a picture of it and got my info.   There were somewhere between two and four counterdemonstrators who heckled the crowd a bit.  one had a "cheaters" sign he taunted the immigrants with.   

d_goddard

David

for those of you who don't like immigrants, the theme they stated over and over is that they wanted to work, and that there is no such thing as an 'illegal' person.  One person stated it like this, murder is illegal, rape is illegal, humans are never illegal.