• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP makes CBS news website and The New Republic 5/07

Started by Dave Ridley, May 27, 2007, 03:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

Some FSP media mentions off the top of my head in chronological order:

Walter Williams
Women & Guns magazine
TIME magazine
New Republic
CBS news

I'm thinking that a Liberty Forum here in NH, a few weeks before the Prez primary, will put FSP smack in the middle of American mainstream political discussion. Whereas right now about 10,000-20,000 people know basically what the FSP is and that NH is "ground zero" for reducing the size & scope of government.... that number will increase by a factor of 100.

Quantrill

QuoteI'm thinking that a Liberty Forum here in NH, a few weeks before the Prez primary, will put FSP smack in the middle of American mainstream political discussion. Whereas right now about 10,000-20,000 people know basically what the FSP is and that NH is "ground zero" for reducing the size & scope of government.... that number will increase by a factor of 100.

I hate to be the pessimist here, but I'm still very upset that it's 2007 and only 458 people have officially moved to NH.  I don't even want to discuss the signup rate...

Hopefully you're right and we'll definitely take whatever press we can get.  It's very disheartening to see all the Hillary/Obama stickers and "I am a health care voter" t-shirts and know that our reinforcements are either not coming or are taking their time getting here.

:_storm__by_clairebearer:

d_goddard

Dave Ridley

i think more like a couple million americans know what the fsp is

I ran into quite a few people randomly back in 03-04 in tx and colorado who knew what it was.

i'm sure at least two thirds of new hampshire knows what it is, that's almost a million right there

Raineyrocks

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 27, 2007, 04:41 PM NHFT
i think more like a couple million americans know what the fsp is

I ran into quite a few people randomly back in 03-04 in tx and colorado who knew what it was.

i'm sure at least two thirds of new hampshire knows what it is, that's almost a million right there

I haven't talked to tons of people but the people I have talked to in New Hampshire had no idea what the FSP until I told them.  A couple people said, "that sounds cool" and then other people just look at me weirdly and I tell them it's not a cult or anything.  I remember in Maryland I was looking up health food stuff and I must have had a certain word typed into google that bought me to the FSP page, isn't that neat? :)