• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need help getting from LA to PorcFest

Started by cerpntaxt, May 16, 2007, 07:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cerpntaxt

Is anyone in the LA area driving to PorcFest? I don't have the money to fly there. If anyone is planning on driving, I would be willing to help pay for gas and pay my own way for anything else.

Russell Kanning

Southwest usually has cheap flights from Ontario to Manchester.
Otherwise ... maybe something will come up.

lastlady

Quote from: cerpntaxt on May 16, 2007, 07:41 PM NHFT
Is anyone in the LA area driving to PorcFest? I don't have the money to fly there. If anyone is planning on driving, I would be willing to help pay for gas and pay my own way for anything else.

I am flying not driving to Porcfest, but I am from Los Angeles as well. I would like to meet any FSP peeps near me. Perhaps you are interested in meeting sometime?

lastlady

you know with the cost of gas these days you might be able to find a ticket that would cost much less than driving. I have a United Airlines coupon for $50.00 you can have if you happen to find anything with them. But I agree that Southwest is the cheapest as well as Jet Blue to Boston might be cheap too.

Dreepa

I think Southwest has $99 flights right now. (each way)

2 years ago when I drove out to NH I ended up paying about $500 in gas.

Welcome to the forums.

Kat Kanning

You have to get the tickets directly from southwest.com, btw.

cerpntaxt

I should have started planning this sooner. It's more expensive because it's so  soon...  :-\

error

lastlady

Just checked Southwest you can do round trip for about $450.

Russell Kanning

I bet if you get here and leave on Tuesday or Wednesday it will be cheaper than that.