• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Let Caleb demolish your building!

Started by Caleb, May 26, 2007, 08:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Have a building you need demolished? I'm pleased to announce the formation of my new company, Caleb's Demolitions, Inc.  Using new principles discovered on 9/11/01, I will crash a plane into your building.  An hour later, it will collapse into its own footprint, leaving nothing but a pile of dust and molten steel! Must be seen to be believed! Call for a rate quote.

error

Won't that be kind of expensive?

And how will you prevent flying debris from the impact from landing on nearby buildings, taking some of them out as well?

Pat McCotter

Insurgent

I think that you'd have a tough time competing with Controlled Demolition, Inc who pioneered this process, but hey--competition is good for the free market!  :)

http://www.controlled-demolition.com/

powerchuter

Lloyd Danforth

Is that a promise about you crashing the plane?

powerchuter

Quote from: Caleb on May 26, 2007, 08:53 PM NHFT
Have a building you need demolished? I'm pleased to announce the formation of my new company, Caleb's Demolitions, Inc.  Using new principles discovered on 9/11/01, I will crash a plane into your building.  An hour later, it will collapse into its own footprint, leaving nothing but a pile of dust and molten steel! Must be seen to be believed! Call for a rate quote.

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on May 27, 2007, 09:30 AM NHFT
Is that a promise about you crashing the plane?

I'm assuming that...for repeat business potential...Caleb would also be flying his aircraft by remote control to minimize human error and to allow for precision...isn't technology wonderful...

Puke

Wow, the overhead for disposable aircraft must be rather significant.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Puke on May 27, 2007, 11:17 AM NHFT

Naw, you just use United's or American's.

Puke

Quote from: jaqeboy on May 27, 2007, 12:23 PM NHFT

Ah, of course.
But be sure to get the rental insurance.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Puke on May 27, 2007, 02:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on May 27, 2007, 12:23 PM NHFT

Ah, of course.
But be sure to get the rental insurance.

Under which ID? Oh, let me see... Ah, I've got a stolen one here from a Saudi, Salem Al-Hazmi. I'll use that one.
[ http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,601550,00.html ]

David